The EZ Grouting System is designed for repairing damaged control joints, filling pinholes, cracks, and chipped or damaged concrete. For use with the EZ Polish System. EZ Grouting System has a part A and part B, and is rapid setting and high strength.
• Fill holes and cracks prior to polishing to ensure a flat and even floor profile
• Easy to mix and apply
• 2 Part Mixture Part A and Part B
• Rapid set, and high strength
• Intended for use in damaged control joints, pinholes, cracks, and chipped or damaged concrete
1) For small hole repair mix 1 part A to 1 part B in a small mixing cup, then add grouting compound and mix
2) Fill holes with grouting mixture and wait until completely dry
3) After dry use a hand grinder to level the repairs.
4) For small pinholes mix 1 part A to 1 part B in a small mixing cup
5) Apply a thin coat to the floor using a metal finishing trowel
6) Wait for the floor to completely dry
7) Continue with the EZ Polish system